The Taipei city government said Wednesday that it has invited Giant Manufacturing to set up bicycle rental outlets in the city’s upmarket business district.
According to officials at the city government’s Department of Transportation, Giant will be allowed to set up 11 rental points within the district in March to offer a total of 500 bicycles for people to get around in the area or to connect with bus services.
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan