The Italian government has provided €18.75 million (about US$27M) to encourage people to buy bicycles and ebikes. The government incentives are having a huge positive impact on bike sales, resulting in a doubling of bike sales.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan