Messenger Mirror

I got one of Bruce’s Messenger Mirrors this week. I’ll post more about after I’ve had a chance to use it, but here’s a video of Bruce talking about his bicycle mirror design.

• James T.
    July 17, 2009 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

I got one as well…haven't tried it out yet.

• James T.
    July 17, 2009 - 8:19 am | Permalink

I got one as well…haven't tried it out yet.

July 17, 2009 - 7:40 pm | Permalink

I recall you're not really a fan of mirrors, so I don't know if you'll like this one or not. Tried it this morning and it works. I have to fiddle with it a little more than larger mirrors — the small size means precision is important — but once I get it dialed in I can see behind me just fine.

July 17, 2009 - 12:40 pm | Permalink

• GhostRider
    July 18, 2009 - 1:44 am | Permalink

I got a pair of them in the mail, too. Never been a fan of mirrors, but this thing is small enough that I hope it doesn't annoy me.

• GhostRider
    July 17, 2009 - 6:44 pm | Permalink

July 18, 2009 - 4:06 am | Permalink

I asked Joanna what she thought of the Messenger Mirror: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how dorky is this bike mirror?""Umm, about a six?"

July 17, 2009 - 9:06 pm | Permalink

"Umm, about a six?"

July 24, 2009 - 3:44 pm | Permalink

I have bough a mirror which you can attach it to your glasses back in 1996 for $8.99 and I am still using it.

July 24, 2009 - 8:44 am | Permalink