One Missouri college town that takes pride in its bike-friendly status is threatening jail time for motorists who aren’t so friendly.
The Columbia City Council heard from a steady succession of cyclists who’ve been victims of road rage — including a bike shop owner who was pistol-whipped — before unanimously approving a new ordinance Monday night. It makes harassing cyclists a misdemeanor, punishable by stiff fines or a year in jail.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan