With an eye on the potential stimulus package, cycling advocates “have compiled a list of $2 billion of projects that can be under construction in 90 days,” Mr. Oberstar said, adding that prospects are “bright.”
- Anonymous on Another cyclist killed in San Jose
- Have you seen Google’s Wonder Wheel? | Web Design and Computer Repair on Google “Bike There” in Canada
- Richard Masoner on Another cyclist killed in San Jose
- jymdyer on Hump Day Report: Friendly cyclists, Bay Area bike safety, and a not so friendly Yahoo.
- Mark on Another cyclist killed in San Jose