With an eye on the potential stimulus package, cycling advocates “have compiled a list of $2 billion of projects that can be under construction in 90 days,” Mr. Oberstar said, adding that prospects are “bright.”
- Honolulu Bike-sharing Startup Seeks Executive Director | Aloha StartUps on $4M for Sacramento bike share
- abeboparebop on Bay Area transpo agency approves $8.7M to continue, expand bike share
- Link roundup: April 24 | Tucson VeloTucson Velo on Bay Area transpo agency approves $8.7M to continue, expand bike share
- Ralph on Prescription cycling eyewear?
- Ol' Nat on Prescription cycling eyewear?