Along with a plethora of racks, a wide variety of handlebar choices were in use. No more is the choice either a flat bar or a drop bar. Velo Orange had a nice display of their models and the Nitto Flat Bar from Jitensha was quite common. I’m not sure if the bamboo model from Calfee is available, but it was very interesting. I’ve been using one of the Jitensha bars for a few months and have recommend it to a few others who also like it.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan