On this day in 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed the Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act into law, giving Chrysler $1.5 billion in loans. The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, claims the popular version of the bailout as a success is simply a fairy tale. The bailout is a bust.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists