Nearly 200 French prisoners will take part from June 4 to June 19 in the first Penitentiary Tour de France, a 2,300 kilometer (that’s 1400 miles for Americans, or 5 million cubits for those of you who fancy King James English) bicycle tour through the French countryside. The 196 prisoners will leave Lille with 124 guards, other penitentiary staff and coaches traveling with them. Breakaway sprints will not be allowed in this bike ride.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan