Josh Steichmann aka “Klang Klangston” crashed his bicycle on a Friday night in Los Angeles. He broke his femur and an elbow. He now has metal plates in his leg, hip and arm. He works (or did until his life changing injuries) but has no medical insurance and wants to pay his medical bills to the Ronald Wilson Reagan UCLA Medical Center. For more information on how you can help, visit this website.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists