French President Nicolas Sarkozy rides his bicycle with bodyguards a day after Bastille Day celebrations in Paris. He and his wife Carla Bruni-Sarkozy are at Le Lavandou in southern France, near where the First Lady’s family owns property.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan