- Adina Levin on Menlo Park considers cyclist anti-harassment ordinance
- Why Free Black Friday Parking Is a Bad Idea | Streetsblog.net on Far to the right?
- Good Urban Design Isn’t a Matter of “Us” vs. “Them” | Streetsblog.net on Digging into data: California cyclist fatalities
- Most New DC Walmarts Get Failing Grade as Urban Buildings | Streetsblog.net on San Fernando Street green lane bikeway ribbon cutting in San Jose
- Cyclelicious » Menlo Park considers cyclist anti-harassment ordinance on Menlo Park PD removes “accident” from traffic incident reports