Seen Sunday afternoon in Santa Cruz, California in front of the bike rental place where Pacific Avenue hooks south toward the Santa Cruz wharf. The city is converting this five way intersection into a traffic circle.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists