Win the in-ear One Good Earbud.
One Good Earbud is a single earbud that combines both stereo channels into a mono earpiece for use while cycling or running. There’s no hurry to enter the contest as long as you do it today, so you can read my review here, then come back here to enter the contest.
1. US residents only (I’m paying for the shipping)
2. Contest begins RIGHT NOW and closes 10 PM US Pacific Time Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
3. Winner will be selected Thursday morning at random using random.org. YOU MUST RESPOND TO MY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOU BY FRIDAY MORNING or you’ll probably forfeit the prize. On Twitter or Facebook, that means I’ll send you a DM. Via the comments, I’ll try to figure out your contact info via your Disqus login.
4. Valid only where legal. If a skill component is required for contests in your locale, answer this question in your entry: “How do you spell bicycle?”
Contest is now closed. Winner will be announced Thursday.
Three ways to enter:
1. Comment here. ONE COMMENT ONLY please!
2. Tweet this ONCE: Win One Good Earbud @cyclelicious @OneGoodEarbud.
3. Comment under the “One Good Earbud” contest link at at the Facebook Cyclelicious page.
Yes, you can leave a comment here and tweet to Twitter and post to Facebook for up to THREE entries. I’d like a Google Plus component, but Google’s TOS prohibits contests. Oh well.
Ready, set, GO!