John Murphy reviews the new bike lanes along SFO at Streetsblog SF. Murph regularly bike commutes from his home in San Francisco to his high tech job in Silicon Valley along one of the SF2G routes. When I worked in Menlo Park we’d occasionally pass each other somewhere in Palo Alto.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan