Merry (almost) Christmas Cycleicious community!
Not too many bicycle jobs popped up this week, but there are a few that’ll let you get your hands dirty.
Wheel Building Jobs:
- Wheel manufacturer Mavic is looking for a Service Center Technician with a knack for wheel building (Haverhill, MA).
- For some reason the State of Oregon is looking for an experienced In-House Bicycle Wheel Builder (Portland, OR).
- American Classic is also looking for a talented Wheel Builder. You can find this job near the top of the UBI Job Listings page (Tampa, FL).
- Giant Nerd bills itself as a “cutting edge social commerce outdoor retailer.” They are in need of a Bicycle Mechanic and Assembler (Boulder, CO).
- Cycles of Change, an East Bay non-profit collective, is hiring a part-time Educator/Coordinator to bolster its community safety programs. The same position is being advertised on Idealist (Alameda, CA).
- The Sunshine State is looking for a Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator (Bartow, FL).
- The City of Fort Collins is also seeking a Bicycle Program Manager (Fort Collins, CO).
- This looks pretty interesting: an unnamed company that does marketing for the nation’s largest bicycle brands is looking for an Administrative Assistant (Denver, CO).
- …and in that same vein, Harvest Retail Marketing focuses on creating marketing tools for bicycle dealers. They need an excellent Marketing Account Manager (Omaha, NE).