An estimated 15,000 people watched the Space Shuttle Endeavour flyover at Moffett Field on Friday morning. Several thousand more watched from various vantage points along the San Francisco Bay Trail. A lot of us took our bikes there.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan