I can’t believe I missed this in my list of links yesterday! The Sartorialist posted another bicycle photo today. Say hello to Nolita and her cute puppy.
Sue has her own collection of great links from her bicycle blog:
- New Belgium Brewery bike trade — donate your car to charity and get a bike in return.
- Performance enhancing strategy: Blow your nose.
- The history of Xtracycle.
Other random bicycle blog links:
- Fixed Gear: Why can’t American compete?
- Dave Moulton’s skeptical take on Koga’s million dollar Olympic bicycle.
- Citizen Rider: Good value in a bicycle?
- BikEscape speaks with Bob Mionske & Leah Shahum about police and media bias in bike accident investigations and reporting.
- Sexy Hungarians on bicycles.
- A lawyer considers that full disclosure can improve bike security. Security consultant Bruce Schneier writes about it from a computer geek perspective. “Public scrutiny is the only reliable way to improve security,” Bruce writes, “while secrecy only makes us less secure.”
Have a good weekend!
Budapest rocks…love that city and the Danube is a playground for those who enjoy life. Carfree in the Pest means more than just bikes.
Budapest rocks…love that city and the Danube is a playground for those who enjoy life. Carfree in the Pest means more than just bikes.Jack