Unintentionally I’m sure, Levi’s has created some comfortable cycling jeans that are high in the back and low in the front. There are even back pockets! (And front ones as well, for that matter.) I picked up mine at Seventh Heart on Market near Franklin in SF. I’ve road-tested the tilted jeans and can affirm that they are quite comfortable for riding. Confidential to the Fishers: chamois tilted jeans next!
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists