Update: Contest and comments closed.
First to correctly answer all trivia questions wins this book.
Post a comment with the correct answer to the questions below, and I’ll send you my well thumbed-through copy of Pedaling Revolution: How Cyclists are Changing American Cities by Jeff Mapes. Mapes gives the political history of modern cycling advocacy and is a valuable read for anybody involved in cycling advocacy and transportation issue.
1. In the context of transportation planning: Who is Roger Geller?
2. Jeff Mapes is senior political reporter for which newspaper in which city?
3. The first Critical Mass (as such) was held in what U.S. city in what year?
4. As of today, what three cities have “platinum” status in the League of American Bicyclists Bicycle Friendly Communities program?
5. “Transportation Alternatives” is the chief pedestrian and bicycle lobby in what city?
Bonus. What was your first bicycle?