Today is International Women’s Day. I planned since February to post something thoughtful and meaningful, but I’ve had a couple of insanely busy days (as you might tell from the dearth of posting since Friday).
Suffice to say that I’m thankful for the women in my life and send you to the people who have taken the time to write thoughtful and/or meaningful and/or interesting posts on the topic of women and cycling.
- I Bike London: What stops women from cycling?
- Velo Belle: Reclaim the Road.
- Velochick renamed her blog for the day to “International Women’s Day: RIP women cyclists killed by male lorry drivers.”
- Grit & Glimmer responds to a Velonews letter to the editor: “Generally no one really cares about women’s road racing results or news,” says the reader.
- May I suggest Women’s Cycling Magazine?
- Change Your Life Ride a Bike is one of the favorites in my blog roll these days.
Much more can be written, of course. Maybe you can help fill in the blanks?