The San Francisco Police Department announced an arrest has been made in the Wednesday night bike rampage, in which a driver allegedly target cyclists with his Nissan Rogue crossover SUV before he wrecked and fled the scene. SFPD spokesperson Lt. Lyn Tomioka is being coy on the details but promises more at a 4:30 PM press conference. Watch SF Appeal, Streetsblog and the other usual suspects for details this evening.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan