Since the end of the Tour de France I’ve been catching up on my day job. Here are several bike projects that should keep you busy for a while.
- Boing Boing audio electronic speedometer. If I have the time I might come up with some plans for that gizmo.
- MAKE: convert a kid trailer to a kayak trailer.
- The mesmerizing World Clock.
- Uses for old bicycle inner tubes: rubber bands, inflatable floation aid, wallet, seat caning, frame protection, and flat protection.
- Gizmodo: Armchair cruisers.
- MAKE: How to build a bicycle powered generator.