Happy Holidays. I’ve listed the top 10 search phrases people used to find Cyclelicious in 2010. The SEO nuts can go crazy with this one if you want.
10. “bicycles for heavy people” has been a perennial heavy hitter since 2006.
9. “interbike 2011” stirred up a lot of interest with the flip flop from Vegas to Anaheim and then back to Vegas again.
8. “Catlike Helmets announced US availability this year.
7. I’m just barely on the first page of results for the amazing Nubrella.
6. Oddly, Cyclelicious places highly for “bicycle sidecar.”
5. “bicycle blog” is number five!
4. An amazing number of people search on “grease monkey wipes” especially after that product appeared on a TV show. The curious onlookers land on this page.
3. Variations of “tour de france live streaming video” are popular, especially in July. If I recall, I think Steephill.TV was (deservedly) in first place on this search when it mattered.
2. Believe it or not, Cyclelicious is the number six search result from Google when searching for “porn photo“. And the article it links to isn’t even that great IMO.
1. Cyclelicious. Yes, the number one search phrase was the name of this blog. Hurray for brand identity!
Thanks for the blog posts this year! Its been great reading them!
Yup, here-here, another great year for Cyclelicio, thanks for the entertaining reading.
Hello, Merry Christmas! Let me say thank you too, this year. Cyclelicious!
THanks for the holiday greetings, my friends. A Happy New Year to you all!