French director of the Avignon Theatre Festival, Olivier Py, rides his bicycle after the rehearsal of the play ‘Vitrioli’ by Canadian-born Greek author Yannis Mavritsakis, which opened July 10 in Avignon.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists