Summary of this article: 35 year old cyclist rides eastbound on Macarthur Boulevard in East Oakland when a 42 year old motorist opened her door directly into the cyclist, knocking the cyclist in the path of an AC Transit Line NX bus.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan