- News bites — Bike Around Bend on Dickens’s Dictiontary of London: BICYCLING
- Bike-Scoot on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day
- jlaudolff on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day
- Hydrating Your Run With Coffee and Green Tea | The Runners Muse on Coffee and the dehydration myth
- Stuart A Johnston on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day
Tag Archives: advertising
February 6, 2013 – 8:30 am
January 28, 2013 – 2:30 pm
Do you remember that casting call for a cyclist in San Francisco last month? That Droid Razr advertisement began airing nationally last weekend. (Update: video marked private, but found a publicly available version directly from Verizon’s YouTube channel. You may remember this also happened in real life and was posted to Strava for Valentine’s Day read more »
April 29, 2010 – 8:00 am
Nice advertisement from Schwinn. Via. and RideSchwinn.com says to get off the computer and get on a bike!
March 9, 2010 – 10:36 am
NYC bike messenger Austin Horse shills for Mercedes in this bike vs car competition from Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an ad for Mercedes-Benz, but guess who wins?